The Random Banner WordPress plugin provides users with high level of flexibility to show their banner ads randomly with random banner size. Through this Random banner WordPress plugin users can able to show up to 10 different size of banners through out their website using widget. User can able to add the images either by uploading the image or providing the link of the image and even they can add the link for those particular images individually, so that the image will be wrapped with that particular URL.
- Admin can able to upload 10 banners or banner links
- Easy to add individual link for each banner, so that when user click the link will be open
- Banners will be displayed randomly based on the number of banners uploaded in setting page
- Banner can be placed using widget, so that admin has more flexibility to add the banner where ever that theme supports widget.
- Custom title can be added for that banner in widget location.
- Upload the “random-banner” directory to the plugins directory
- Go to the plugins setting page and activate “Random Banner“
- Go to settings then Random Banner then Upload banners using image or URL and then add the URL link for each image. This URL will be added as a link for that banner.
- Go to Appearance then Widget then Drag Random Banner Widget to appropriate location.
- Add the custom title for that Widget.
- Do save
* Bug fixes – Banner Aligned Center
* Bug fixes
* Public release
License: GPLv2 or later
Requirements for Random Banner WordPress Plugin
Requires at least: WordPress version 3.3 and above
Download – Random Banner 1.1.2