The PayPal Donation WordPress Plugin provides high level of flexible to admin to share some of the real information for donation. Through this plugin admins can able to show the purpose of keeping the donation button and the users can easily understand the purpose of donation button placed in webpage. That is the admin can able to show for what expenses they are keeping the donation button and how much they spending for the website per month.
The admin can express their expenses by using five options with price amount in dollars ($) and with three types of images can able to show in the donation place, based on the percentage of donation received by the website. Suppose the donation received by the website is below 40%, then a unique image will display. If it is in between 41% to 75 % then another image will be display, suppose if the donation goes above 75% then users can able to see the different image in webpage.
- Able to add customize title for widget
- Can add up to three image to display in widget based on the percentage of donation received.
- Easy to add up to five different types of expenses.
- PayPal code box to enter the PayPal donation code.
- Upload the “paypal-donation” directory to the plugins directory
- Go to the plugins setting page and activate “paypal donation”
- Go to Appearance –> Widget –> Drag paypal donation Widget to appropriate location
- Go to Setting Page then Add the expenses, upload the images, amount received information
- Do save
- User can able to select around four type of Currency. [Kindly request if needed more...]
- Public release
- Requires at least: WordPress Version 3.3
- Tested up to: WordPress Version 3.8.1