Most of the bloggers and website owners are earning huge money based on the advertisements placed on their websites. The advertisements may be placed or added with variety of methods like images, links or scripts to show the advertisements. Our WordPress Banner Upload Plugin provides you more flexibility to upload image on various size like 728×90, 350×250, 250×250 etc., through widgets and able to change the width and height of the image uploaded using pixels. So, based on the WordPress template the user can able to add as many number of WordPress Banner Upload Plugin on their website through widgets.
- Admin can, upload the image banner ads through widget.
- Admin can, Specify the size of image banner ads based on width and height using pixels.
- Easy way to create multiple image banner ads with different sizes using widgets.
- Can able to add the link for that advertisement, so that when users clicks the image banner, the link will be opened in new window.
- Easy to add the custom title for their widget.
- Upload the “banner-upload” directory to the plugins directory.
- Go to the plugins setting page and activate “Banner Upload”
- Go to Appearance then Widget then Drag Banner Upload Widget to appropriate location
- Go to Setting Page then Add the custom title, upload the image, add the image size and URL link.
- Do save and enjoy the banner upload plugin.
Version 1.2.1 [06-03-2014]
- Bug fixes – Image uploading issue.
- Major bug fixes
- Moved the setting to widget location. Now user can able to add multiple banners using widget
- Bug fixes
- Widget settings moved to Setting Page
- Public release
- Requires at least: WordPress 3.3 version and above
- Tested up to: WordPress 3.8.1 version
Download – Banner Upload v 1.2.1